Position Title: Ingenuity Consultant - Software and Mobile Development
Requisition Number: req2783
Compensation: 80,979.00 - 97,173.00
Job Grade: E8
Department: Ingenuity Support - Instruction
Employment Type: Limited Term
Compensation Type: Exempt (Salaried)
Campus Location: CNM STEMulus Center
Additional Comments to Applicants:
This is a Limited Term position through 06/30/2023. This position will lead an immersive CNM Ingenuity Deep Dive Coding bootcamp with focus on software and mobile development.
Students will acquire the disciplines and habits of computational thinking and intensive dialing coding, and learn to build modern, in-demand software that runs on and integrates multiple platforms. Students will work on labs and projects to develop a functioning mobile app. Graduates will have the skill to enter the workforce as an entry level software developer.
As a condition of employment CNM requires all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than October 1, 2021. All students, faculty and staff must provide documentation of full vaccination using a vaccine authorized by FDA License or under an FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). All documentation to verify vaccination or exemptions must be provided.
This is a benefits eligible position. CNM offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance as well as pension and retirement plans. CNM also offers generous educational benefits to employees, their spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision of a Senior Program Manager, designs, develops, and delivers a variety of immersive technology bootcamps such as web development, software development, digital media, Internet of Things, etc. Must be a subject matter expert in the topic of the specific bootcamp. Engages students through a variety of instructional techniques, hands-on industry learning, and team projects to prepare them for gainful employment. This position is responsible for ensuring training classes are delivered with quality and for student success. Collaborates on program development and improvements, keeps current on technology industry standards, trends, and technological upgrades to ensure program remains cutting edge and relevant. Provides professional industry related consulting to other schools and/or business, collaborates with Ingenuity leadership team on business development strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
designs, develops and responsible for delivery of technology bootcamps
for CNM Ingenuity Deep Dive; develops training materials consistent with
the needs of students and industry to include interactive exercises,
handbooks, visual aids, software and hardware-based tutorials; ensures
content is developed consistently with formal instructional design
methodology and adheres to key learning strategies for the target
audience; collaborates in the development of program and/or discipline
promotional materials; prepares and provides students with course
outline that support learning objectives set forth in the course
syllabus; assesses student performance and maintain grade records.
and develops new business through networking; prepares and delivers
client presentations and demonstrations of software and other services.
technology solutions, either for students or clients, such as software
upgrades, custom code, Internet of Things devices, or digital media
- Analyzes client needs and designs systems to meet those needs; may recommend software upgrades or write computer programs.
- Develops and maintains technology architecture, infrastructure and/or web applications directly related to classroom needs.
- Creates, designs and maintains customized server, network, and containerization solutions critical for student success.
- Makes decisions on new technologies to be included in curriculum updates.
- Supervises, mentors, interviews and trains all Senior Bootcamp Assistants and Trainers.
in continual professional development activities to maintain current
discipline knowledge and instructional methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related industry and five (5) years of related industry experience
- Associates Degree in related industry and seven (7) years related industry experience
- Nine (9) years related industry experience
- Nine (9) years’ experience as an assistant or trainer for a technology bootcamp program
(5) years’ experience as an assistant or trainer for a technology
bootcamp program AND has served as an interim consultant for a minimum
of two cohorts.
- Master's degree in a related field
- 10 years of related experience
- 2 years experience as a trainer for a technology bootcamp program