Position Title: Senior Program Manager
Requisition Number: req1832
Compensation: 58,193.00 - 69,831.00
Job Grade: E5
Department: Ingenuity Support - Instruction
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Compensation Type: Exempt (Salaried)
Campus Location: Workforce Training Center
This is a benefits eligible position. CNM offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance as well as pension and retirement plans. CNM also offers generous educational benefits to employees, their spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for all aspects of program delivery including overseeing the planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program typically consisting of a set of related subprograms or associated activities. Responsible for and oversees the fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program(s). Serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on the local, state, and national level on programmatic matters and provides management and professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the program area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops programs, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders. Develops full scale program plans and associated communications documents. Plans, schedules and tracks project timelines, milestones, risks and deliverables using appropriate project management tools.
- Manages and oversees the administrative and daily operations of a variety of programs, ensuring compliance with college, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- Manages program logistics to include outreach and recruitment, program communications, course scheduling, planning, implementation of special events, on-site management of events, and enrollment. Develops best practices and tools for program execution and management.
- Presides over budgets to set and meet goals. Manages contract, grant, and/or state funding; approves and monitors budget expenditures; prepares budget revisions; provides interim status reports. Prepares monthly analytics of program enrollment, revenue, and expenses.
- Assists in producing, developing, advertising, and marketing programs(s) and/or product(s) in various media such as print and video; may assist in developing social media materials, print and digital information sheets, news releases, pamphlets, and brochures.
- Finds and implements ways to increase revenue. Oversees, coordinates, and/or assists with proposal writing to develop additional funding.
- Designs and implements systems to assess, collect, maintain, and analyze data; generates interim progress reports, final reports, evaluation, and other information related to project(s) or program(s).
- Builds community partnerships and increases community outreach. Serves as connector between constituents and resources, liaising with various stakeholder groups locally, statewide and nationally as appropriate.
- May oversee supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendation for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises program team members and external contractors, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
Additional Comments to Applicants:
- Previous experience in a healthcare background examples include: RN, Med Tech, or EMT.
- Previous experience with Project or Program Management.
- Previous experience recruiting and/or sales for member-based and/or volunteer-based organizations.
This program manager will manager the Health and Wellness programs (Nurse Refresher, EMT, Medical Coding and Billing, Intelligent Pressure). Under indirect supervision, oversees the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program typically consisting of a set of related subprograms or associated activities. Responsible for and oversees the fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program(s). Serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on the local, state and national level on operational matters and provides day-to-day technical and professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.