Position Title: Administrative Technical Assistant
Requisition Number: req1831
Compensation: 14.02 - 16.82
Job Grade: NE14
Department: Ingenuity Support - Instruction
Employment Type: Limited Term
Compensation Type: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Campus Location: Workforce Training Center
This is a limited term position, funded through 06/30/2022 and eligible for benefits. CNM offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance as well as pension and retirement plans. CNM also offers generous educational benefits to employees, their spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision provides administrative support for the department. This position serve as the first line of communication for staff and visitors, in person and on the telephone, provides general information and assistance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support and assistance, which includes providing general information or direction, answering, screening, and transferring inbound phone calls; preparing written responses to routine enquires; opening, sorting, and distributing incoming mail; maintaining filing system for the department.
- May coordinate employment recruiting efforts, which includes creating job postings from approved template; scheduling and participating in interviewing and screening; updating database with interview notes, conducting reference checks.
- Coordinates, implements, and maintains office policies, processes, and procedures.
- Creates and maintains departmental databases; generates reports from the record keeping system for assigned area. May assist in budget data entry.
- Maintains purchase orders for the department, tracks and orders department office supplies. May be required to contact vendors, obtain prices, track and process invoices for payment.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings, meeting rooms and classrooms; coordinates issuance of department equipment and/or information.
- Functions in capacity to issue, collect, ensure accuracy, obtain approval, and submit employee time sheets and leave documents. Provides work direction and guidance; verifies and approves time sheets for work-study employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned; will assume duties and responsibilities of other support personnel in their absence.
- High School Diploma or GED and three (3) years of directly related experience
Additional Comments to Applicants:
- Associates degree and two years related experience or completion of apprenticeship program and two years related experience.
- Previous experience working with student and employee populations.
- Previous experience working with a tracking and organizing cloud based CRM.
- Previous experience managing large volumes of data through various collection procedures.
Provides administrative support for Work Based Learning initiatives at CNM.
Only complete applications will be reviewed. A complete application consists of: Resume, Cover Letter, Transcript if required as stated in the minimums (unofficial accepted for submission of application).